CH2M Water/Wastewater Project Manager - Atlanta, GA in Atlanta, Georgia
Support our water clients in the Southeast US and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Water/Wastewater Project Manager in Atlanta, GA, you will have the chance to ensure the delivery of clean drinking water to residents across the Southeast, while improving wastewater management.
Working with other members of our team, you’ll lead project teams on the design and delivery of water/wastewater treatment facility design and related studies.
During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to:
Assist or lead the investigation and review of treatment processes technologies, equipment, and decision analysis.
Supervise, train, and mentor less experienced project engineers and designers.
Utilize your experiences to offer unique solutions to client needs
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
● Bachelor’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline.
● Fifteen years competency in working with municipal and/or industrial clients in engineering or project management roles.
● Fifteen years of experience in written and verbal communication of project plans and presentations.
● Experience with design of municipal and/or industrial water/wastewater treatment facilities and/or conveyance systems.
● Seven years of experience leading and managing project teams on consulting projects.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
● Master’s degree in Environmental or Civil Engineering or a related engineering discipline
● Experience in serving water and wastewater municipal and/or industrial clients involving a wide variety of planning, consulting, design and construction services
Local candidates with existing client relationships will be given preference.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.