CH2M Bridge Design Technician - Denver, CO in Englewood, Colorado
CH2M is now Jacobs. Support our transportation projects and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Bridge Design Technician, you’ll have the chance to work on transportation projects that focus on bridge and other transportation structure design. Each day you will work with a team of technicians and engineers, to create drawings and simulations using software tools and resources supporting our client's overall project goals.
Our Engineering Technicians:
• Work with bridge engineers and project managers to determine project specifications
• Create layouts, sketches, and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files for construction
• Strengthen individual skill sets by becoming familiar with and employing bridge detailing requirements and CH2M and client CAD standards.
• Utilize their Microstation and InRoads or Geopack and other firm provided resources to create detailed drawings of transportation structures
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• A two-year technical degree in CAD Design
• 2-10 years’ experience detailing bridges
• Experience with Microstation
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Experience with InRoads or Geopack on bridge design projects
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.