CH2M Senior Process Engineer - Englewood,CO in Englewood, Colorado
CH2M is now Jacobs. Support Englewood, CO office and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Senior Process Engineer, you’ll have the chance to help our Clients provide a safe and reliable source of Energy to heat homes, fuel automobiles, and move goods and services in support of millions of people. Working with other members of the team, you’ll lead and collaborate with other disciplines such as architectural, structural, mechanical, and electrical to develop designs. During your time with us, you will work on completing overpressure protection analysis, including sizing and checking of relief valves, blowdown and depressuring calculations, and evaluating flare and vent systems. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering
• At least 10 years’ experience in process related design
• Strong knowldege of API and ASME codes, specifically PI -520/521, ASME Section VIII, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8.
• Ability to coordinate and lead design team consisting of local and remote team members.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• PE registration
• Advanced skills in HYSYS, Flare System Analyzer and ProMax preferred
• Experience in oil and gas industry with experience in PSM preferred
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M/Jacobs will not sponsor a work visa such as a H1-B to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.