CH2M Mid-Level Architect Professional – Pittsburgh, PA in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
CH2M is now Jacobs. Support our Pittsburgh office and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As an Architect Professional, you’ll have the chance to work on state of the art industrial facilities, semiconductor manufacturing facilities, data centers, and research institutions. Working with other members of the team, you’ll Coordinate and collaborate with project team members, contractors, clients, and other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical and process to develop high quality designs and documentation. During your time with us, you will Utilize various software programs such as Sketch-up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Revit and other 3D modeling software to develop designs, as well as Prepare the necessary construction documents, drawing and specifications as required on a project by project basis. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
• 3-7 years of experience in architectural design
• Strong 3D modeling skills
• Proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Licensure preferred, but at a minimum, candidates should be working towards obtaining their license.
• Proficiency using Sketchup and Photoshop.
• Design experience for Offices, Data Centers, Labs, Cleanrooms, Educational Institutions, Manufacturing and Industrial Buildings
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the Northeast. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M will not sponsor a work visa such as a H1-B to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.