CH2M Senior Project Manager, Metals – Pittsburgh, PA in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Support our Pittsburgh, Pa office and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll have the chance to work on exciting global projects with clients leading technology changes in in the steel and aluminum industries. Working with other members of the team, you’ll be an important team leader as you participate in the design, coordination, planning, execution and supervision of the technical aspects of our client’s projects. During your time with us, you will Plan, direct, supervise and control the execution of all business, technical, fiscal, and administrative functions of the assigned program or project from conceptual design through construction, as well as Manage multi-discipline project delivery; ensures compliance with overall project objectives. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• High School diploma, Trade School Diploma, Associates Degree, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum 5 years of technical design with discipline and project leadership experience
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management
• Metals industry project management experience with multiple clients
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree in engineering or architecture
• Professional Engineering or Licensed Architect
• Project Management Professional certification (PMP)
• Experience or familiarity with LEAN design and construction practices (e.g. Last Planner System)
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the globe. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M will not sponsor a work visa such as a H1-B to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.