CH2M Planner/Public Outreach Strategist and Coordinator - Raleigh, NC in Raleigh, North Carolina
CH2M is now Jacobs. This is a public-facing role supporting the community as a liaison between private client projects in North Carolina and the community in which it serves.
As a Public Outreach Strategist and Coordinator, you will lead public outreach efforts for major engagement opportunities in North Carolina. Working with other members of our team, you will be managing the public meeting calendar and overseeing staffing for public meetings, providing specialized consultations to clients and stakeholders, and leading public outreach and messaging for complex projects and teams of specialists. You will also have the opportunity to assist with business development activities, including writing proposals and preparing technical presentations. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• A minimum of 3-years of experience in public outreach in North Carolina
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Planning or related field.
• Experience with social media management and tracking through HootSuite or similar product
• Consensus-building capabilities
• Experience implementing communication programs through strategy development and implementation, media monitoring, and stakeholder engagement
• Experience with public outreach event planning and support • Experience with web site development and management
• Strong organization and analytic skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Adobe
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:• Experience in communication protocols for private client projects, preferably with utilities based in North Carolina
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across North America the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M is now Jacobs will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa, etc) to fill this position.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.