CH2M Project Assistant - San Diego, CA in San Diego, California
Help support our San Diego office and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Project Assistant you will provide a wide variety of administrative and project support services to the San Diego office. This position will primarily support project managers and office support by supporting managers in the collection, distribution and tracking of project financial data, assisting with monthly project status reporting, tracking and invoice preparation, assisting with preparation of project meeting materials, presentations, deliverables and correspondence and coordinating the preparation and production of management meeting materials, presentations, deliverables and correspondence. You will also have the opportunity to support managers in development of project budgets and schedules, including monthly updates, work with the development of proposal language, content and fee and support managers in review of deliverables for consistency to contract requirements. Working with other team members you will update SharePoint files and ensure compliance with document management protocols, provide word processing and editing of various types of document and assist with coordination of office meetings and events.
If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:• 5 or more years of office and project administration experience
• Ability to perform multiple tasks independently
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
• Willingness to learn additional software skills to support project teams
• Strong English oral and writing skills
• Ability to occasionally work outside of normal business hours to meet client deadlines • Strong communication skills and experience working with a variety of staff, clients, and public
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or related field
• Previous experience in a consulting engineering or construction firm
• Previous project controls, accounting and/or invoicing experience
Join CH2M and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life - changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.